Intel® FPGA Add-on for oneAPI Base Toolkit
Use Reconfigurable Hardware to Accelerate Data-Centric Workloads
Accelerate Your Data-Centric Workloads with FPGAs
FPGA is an acronym for field programmable gate array. An FPGA is an integrated circuit whose electrical functionality can be changed, even after the device is shipped to customers in the field. FPGAs offer incredible flexibility and cost efficiency with circuitry that can be reprogrammed for different functionalities. The Intel® FPGA Add-on for oneAPI Base Toolkit is a specialized component for programming such reconfigurable FPGA devices.
- Accelerate your FPGA workloads effortlessly.
- Reduce FPGA development time by weeks.
- Implement complex hardware designs with a rich DPC++ language support (SYCL* + modern C++).
- Refine your designs with quick iterative development workflows.
- Analyze design performance graphically with Intel® VTune™ Profiler.
- Generate register-transfer level (RTL) bitstream with the included license-free Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition software.