Parallel Universe Magazine - Issue 41, July 2020
- Letter from the Editor: Hello from My Home Office by Henry A. Gabb, Senior Principal Engineer, Intel Corporation
- DPC++ for Intel® Processor Graphics Architecture by Rama Malladi, Graphics Performance Modeling Engineer, Intel Corporation
- Using OpenMP Offload for Programming Heterogeneous Architectures by Jose Noudohouenou, Software Engineer, and Nitya Hariharan, Application Engineer, Intel Corporation
- Delving into the Mysteries of OpenMP SIMD Support by Clay P. Breshears, PhD, Principal Engineer, Omics Data Automation, Inc.
- Making the Most of Intel® Compiler Optimization Reports by Mayank Tiwari, Technical Consulting Engineer, and Rama Malladi, Graphics Performance Modeling Engineer, Intel Corporation
- Overlapping Computation and Communication in HPC Applications by Fabio Baruffa, PhD, Senior Software Applications Engineer, Intel Corporation
- Making HPC Clusters More Efficient Using Intel® MPI Library by Dr. Amarpal Singh Kapoor, Technical Consulting Engineer, and Marat Shamshetdinov, Software Development Engineer, Intel Corporation
- Taking Data Science Applications to the Next Level with OmniSci by Venkat Krishnamurthy, Vice President of Product Management, OmniSci
Информация о продукте и производительности
Производительность зависит от вида использования, конфигурации и других факторов. Дополнительная информация — по ссылке: www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.