Android Things* is an operating system from Google used to build connected devices for the Internet of Things.
In June 2017, Intel announced it discontinued Intel® Edison compute modules, Intel® Joule™ compute modules, and their associated developer kits.
- A Developer’s Guide to Android Things
- An Introduction to Android Things: Video and Transcript
- Android Things Peripheral I/O Manager: Video and Transcript
- Android Things Code Samples
- Android Things Developer Community (Google Community)
Keep in Touch
We appreciate your interest and the time you have given to Android Things* on Intel® architecture. We’d love for you to connect with us if you have specific questions or want stay in touch.
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.