This information is for general guidance. For the licensing terms for Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL), consult the Intel Simplified Software License (ISSL).
- Can I redistribute Intel MKL?
- Yes, redistribution is allowed per the terms of the ISSL.
- Do I need to pay royalty fees when I redistribute this library?
- No, there are no royalty fees.
- Are there limits to the number of copies of my application that I can distribute with this resource?
- No, there are no redistribution limits.
- Is including this library in a publicly-available container such as Docker* allowed?
- Yes, you can include Intel MKL in a public container.
- Can I install and use this resource on cloud servers from providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)*?
- Yes, you are allowed to perform these actions on any cloud server.
- To benefit multiple users, can I install and make this library available on a cluster?
- Yes, you can install Intel MKL on a cluster and provide it to users.
- I acquired Intel MKL as part of a studio product (Intel® Parallel Studio XE or Intel® System Studio). These products have different license agreements. Which license applies to Intel MKL?
- Intel MKL is always licensed under the Intel Simplified Software License. A clause in the Intel EULA for Software Development Products covers the studio products, allowing specific component products to use a different license.
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.