System requirements for Intel® OSPRay Studio component of Intel® oneAPI Rendering Toolkit
|Date||Toolkit Version||Component Version||Major Change Summary|
Supported Operating Systems (Host and Target)
The following distributions are supported.
Linux* OS Host
- CentOS* 7, CentOS* 8
- RHEL* 7, RHEL* 8
- Ubuntu* LTS 18.04, Ubuntu* LTS 20.04
- Arch Linux*
Windows* OS Host
- Windows* 10
- macOS* 10.14.6 or newer
Supported Target Hardware Platforms
NOTE: Your hardware platform must support at least Intel® Streaming SIMD Extensions 4.1 (Intel® SSE4.1).
- Intel Atom® processors
- Intel® Core™ processor family
- Intel® Xeon® processor family
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family
- Intel® OSPRay 2.4.0 or higher
- Intel® Open Image Denoise 1.2.4 or higher (for denoising pass capability)
- Intel® TBB 2020 Update 3 or higher
- Included: Intel® Embree ray tracing kernels version 3.8 or higher
- Intel® Implicit SPMD Program Compiler (Intel® ISPC) version 1.14.1
- OpenGL* to run in interactive mode
- Optional: Intel® MPI Library to use the distributed multi-node rendering feature
- A C99 and C++11 capable compiler
- Intel® OSPRay rkcommon library (included in toolkit)
Windows* OS: Microsoft Visual Studio*
- Microsoft Visual Studio* 2017 or 2019 is recommended
macOS*: XCode* & XCode* command-line tools
Notices and Disclaimers
Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or service activation.
No product or component can be absolutely secure.
Your costs and results may vary.
© Intel Corporation. Intel, the Intel logo, and other Intel marks are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
No license (express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise) to any intellectual property rights is granted by this document.
The products described may contain design defects or errors known as errata which may cause the product to deviate from published specifications. Current characterized errata are available on request.
Intel disclaims all express and implied warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, as well as any warranty arising from course of performance, course of dealing, or usage in trade.
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.