Intel® Parallel Computing Center newsletters highlight news and events from universities, institutions, and labs.
Archived Newsletters 2019 | 2018 | 2017
- July 2019: High-Performance Distributed Asynchronous Object Storage (DAOS)
- June 2019: Intel® CPU Outperforms the NVIDIA* GPU on a ResNet-50 Deep Learning Inference
- May 2019: Texas Advanced Computing Center (TACC) Supercomputers Play a Pivotal Role in the First Black Hole Image
- April 2019: Exascale in Sight: Benefits of a Message Passing Interface (MPI) Communication Layer Migration
- March 2019: Deep Learning at Scale Using Cray* Distributed Training
- February 2019: A Global HPC-Powered Hub for Natural Hazard Research
- January 2019: Scalable Methods for 8-Bit Training of Neural Networks
- December 2018: Use Deep Learning to Explore the Universe at Scale
- November 2018: Argonne Leadership Computing Facility (ALCF): The March Toward Exascale
- October 2018: Learn About a Machine Learning Framework for Large-Scale Weather and Climate Prediction
- September 2018: National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center (NERSC), Intel, and Cray Harness the Power of Deep Learning to Better Understand the Universe
- August 2018: Research Team Improves Code to Benefit Industrial Engineers
- July 2018: Deep Learning and the Transformation of Science Exploration
- June 2018: Welcome Our Newest Members: Nanjing University | First Institute of Oceanography
- May 2018: Durham University seeks to unlock mysteries of the cosmos.
- April 2018: Devito delivers automated high-performance finite-difference for geophysical exploration.
- March 2018: Get the latest supercomputer simulation of the Sumatra-Andaman earthquake.
- February 2018: How the National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center uses Python* in the Exascale Science Applications Program.
- January 2018: Gravitational waves: How computing opens a new field of astronomy.
- December 2017: Get information about free training opportunities that are open to the public.
- November 2017: The University of Stuttgart became the newest Intel® Parallel Computing Center (Intel® PCC).
- October 2017: Run and manage a render farm with the Software Defined Visualization (SDVis) appliance.
- September 2017: Learn more about the newest Intel PCC.
- August 2017: Get updated tuning guides for Intel® architecture.
- July 2017: Watch the latest presentations from ISC 2017.
- June 2017: Access slides from the eXtreme Performance Users Group (IXPUG) Software Defined Visualization (SDVis) Workshop.
- May 2017: Check out presentations from the IXPUG annual spring conference.
- April 2017: Gain hardware access to Intel® Xeon Phi™ processors.
- March 2017: Learn more about recent work in the high-performance computing (HPC) community.
- February 2017: Continue your growth as a developer by taking part in free training programs.
- January 2017: Take a look into artificial intelligence on Intel architecture.