|Date||Version||Major Change Summary|
|Jun 2021||2021.3||Bug fixes and improvements|
|Mar 2021||2021.2||Bug fixes and improvements|
|Dec 2020||2021.1||Initial Release|
- Intel Atom® Processors
- Intel® Core™ Processor Family
- Intel® Xeon® Processor Family
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable Performance Processor Family
- Intel® HD Graphics
- Intel® UHD Graphics for 11th, 10th & 9th Gen Intel® processors.
- Intel® Iris® Graphics
- Intel® Iris® Pro Graphics
- Intel® Iris® Plus Graphics
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Intel Iris Xe Max Graphics
- Operating Systems:
- Red Hat* Enterprise Linux* 7
- CentOS* 7
- Ubuntu* 18.04
- Ubuntu* 20.04
- GNU*: C, C++ 4.8.5 or higher
- Intel® C++ Compiler for Linux* OS 19.1 or higher
- Intel® C/C++ Compiler Classic 2021.1
- Required: Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler 2021.1 and DPC++ Runtime 2021.1
- Fabric Software:
Notices and Disclaimers
Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or service activation.
No product or component can be absolutely secure.
Your costs and results may vary.
© Intel Corporation. Intel, the Intel logo, and other Intel marks are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
No license (express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise) to any intellectual property rights is granted by this document.
The products described may contain design defects or errors known as errata which may cause the product to deviate from published specifications. Current characterized errata are available on request.
Intel disclaims all express and implied warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, as well as any warranty arising from course of performance, course of dealing, or usage in trade.
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.