This page contains links to technical articles written on important topics for using the Intel® Media SDK, which is also a component of Intel® Media Server Studio. These articles are reflective of frequently asked questions and discussions on the support forum, and we hope they help developers with accelerating their media processing and application development.This page will be updated with more articles as they become available.
- Accelerating Media Processing: Which Media Tool do I Use?
- How to setup Media Server Studio on Secondary Linux* OS
- How to setup and deploy Media Server Studio on CentOS 7.1
- How to setup Media Server Studio R6 on VT-d (for virtualization)
- Framework for developing applications using Media SDK
- Query functionality in Media SDK
- Adding and Retrieving Closed-caption messages in AVC and MPEG2 streams
- Common Bitrate Control Methods (BRC) in Intel® Media SDK
- Frame rate Conversion (FRC) Algorithm in Intel Media SDK
- Scaling Operations in Media SDK
- Video Composition using Intel Media SDK
- Brief about the Tutorials
- Muxing with Intel® Media SDK
- Demuxing with Intel® Media SDK
- Intel Media SDK Tutorial - Analysis using Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzer tool
- Using drmserver with Media SDK for Linux Servers Applications
- Video Conferencing features of Intel® Media Software Development Kit
- Integrating Intel® Media SDK with FFmpeg for mux/demuxing and audio encode/decode usages
- Deliver High Quality, High Performance HEVC via Media Server Studio - white paper
- Learn about the significance of HEVC (H.265) Codec
- Future of 4K and HEVC using Intel Media Server Studio
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.