Intel® Advisor Cookbook
What You Will Learn
- . Learn how to take advantage of the Offload Advisor and GPU Roofline Analysis features to identify bottlenecks and code regions to offload to the GPU.Intel® Advisor Betaonly
- Learn how to take advantage of Roofline Analysis to identify and address performance bottlenecks.
- Learn how to identify memory bottlenecks and improve performance by optimizing memory access patterns.
- Learn how to compare optimization strategies by visualizing multiple analysis results on the same chart.
- Learn how to identify vectorization issues and memory bottlenecks of an MPI application.
- Learn how to analyze your applcation performance on a remote system using the Intel Advisor command line interface (CLI) and visualize the results on a local system like macOS using the Intel Advisor GUI.
- Learn how to set upIntel Advisorto analyze performance data from applications in AWS EC2 instances.
- Learn how to set up and useIntel Advisorto interpret performance data for applications running on Cray systems.
- To download theIntel Advisorand try one of the recipes, visit https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/advisor.html. The tool is available as a free standalone version, and as part ofIntel® Parallel Studio XEandIntel® System Studio.
- To download theIntel® Advisor Betaand try the Optimize GPU Usage with Offload Advisor (Beta) and GPU Roofline recipe, visit https://software.intel.com/en-us/oneapi/advisor. The tool is available as a part ofIntel® oneAPI Base Toolkit.
- Intel® System StudioProfessional Edition
- Intel® System StudioUltimate Edition
- Intel® Parallel Studio XEProfessional Edition
- Intel® Parallel Studio XECluster Edition
- Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit(Beta)