Intel® Advisor User Guide
- Identify high-impact, under-optimized loops, what is blocking vectorization, and where it is safe to force vectorization. It also provides code-specific how-can-I-fix-this-issue recommendations. For details, see .:Vectorization and Code Insights
- actual performance against hardware-imposed performance ceilings (rooflines). They provide insights into where the bottlenecks are, which loops are worth optimizing for performance, what are the likely causes of bottlenecks and what should be the next optimization steps. For details, see .andCPU / Memory Roofline Insights: VisualizeGPU Roofline Insights
- : Identify high-impact opportunities to offload to GPU as well as the areas that are not advantageous to offload. It provides performance speedup projection on accelerators along with offload overhead estimation and pinpoints accelerator performance bottlenecks. For details, see the .Offload Modeling
- For the standaloneIntel® Advisor, see https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/oneapi-standalone-components.html.
- For theIntel® oneAPI Base Toolkit, see https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/oneapi/base-toolkit/download.html.