Getting Help and Support
- For Windows* OS only: From theStartmenu, orStartscreen, under thegroup.Intel Parallel Studio XE [version]
- Help>Intel Advisor [version]
- Access context-sensitive Help on active GUI elements:
- In theAdvisor Workflowtab and in theResulttab, click certain links to get specific help related to the underlined word.
- In theResulttab, you can right-click an element to display its context menu. Certain context menus display aWhat Should I Do Next?menu item. Choose this menu item to get help specific to the active user interface element.
- F1 Help: Press F1 to get help for an active dialog box, property page, pane, or window.
- At this site, you will find comprehensive product information, including:
- Links to each product, where you will find technical information such as white papers and articles
- Links to user forums
- Links to news and events
- Intel®Developer Zone, product support page, with links to support forums, startup help, knowledge base, product documentation, and getting started.
- Intel®Software Development Products