Generate Command Lines from GUI
- Select a perspective from aPerspective Selectoror a drop-down menu in theAnalysis Workflowpane.TheAnalysis Workflowpane opens for a selected perspective.
- In theAnalysis Workflowpane, do one of the following:
- To use a pre-defined set of analyses and properties, select an accuracy level.
- Configure a perspective flow and/or analysis properties (custom accuracy).
- Generate the command lines:
TheCopy Command Line to Clipboarddialog box opens, which provides commands to launch the perspective or the analysis with selected configuration. Options with default values are hidden.
- For a full perspective: Click theCommand Linebutton.
- For a specific analysis: expand the analysis controls and click theCommand Linebutton.
- Optional: To generate command lines for an MPI application, select theGenerate command line for MPIcheckbox. It wraps each command line with an MPI executable and adds required MPI parameters as you specified in theProject Propertiesdialog box.
- Click theCopybutton to copy the generated command lines to the clipboard.
- Paste the copied command lines to a terminal/command prompt to run the perspective or the analysis.