Project Properties Dialog Box
Project Properties Purpose and Usage
- Analysis Target Tab - Specifythe target executable, set important project properties, and review current project properties.
- Binary/Symbol Search Tab - Specifynon-standard directories for the supporting files needed to execute and analyze the target.With Visual Studio* on Windows* OS, you can instead use the Visual Studio solution and project capabilities to search for specific directories.
- Source Search Tab - Specifythe source search locations needed to execute and analyze the target.With Visual Studio, some source locations are pre-populated from the Visual Studio startup project into the internal representation ofIntel Advisorproject properties, so you may not need to add new row(s).
Project Properties Dialog Box Access
- From theIntel AdvisorGUI, choose .
- From the Visual Studio* menu, chooseProject >Intel Advisor [version] Project Properties...