Examine Data Transfers for Modeled Regions
- More accurate estimations of traffic and time for all cache and memory levels.
- Measured data transfer and estimated data transfer between host and device memory.
- Total data for the loop/function from different callees.
- If you already have a report generated for a lower accuracy, all offload recommendations, metrics, and speed-up will be updated to be more precise taking into account new data.
- TheMediumaccuracy level for theOffload Modelingperspective provides sufficient information about memory and cache usage and taxes of your offloaded application.
- In the metrics table:
- In theTaxescolumn of theEstimated Bound-bygroup, review a full picture of time taxes paid for offloading to a target platform.
- In theEstimated Data Transfercolumn, review the amount of data read by and written to a target platform if code is offloaded.
- In theMemory Estimatescolumn group, see how well your application uses resources of all memory levels. Expand the group to see more detailed and accurate metrics for different memory levels.
- Select a code region from the table and review the details about amount of data transferred between host and device memory in theData Transfer Estimationspane.
- See the total amount of data transferred in each direction and the corresponding offload taxes.
- See hints about optimizing data transfers in the selected code region.