- Node Concurrencydisplay: This form includes two charts.
Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks(oneTBB) thread pool.
- The top chart shows the concurrency for the entire length of the application run.
- The bottom chart shows the details of the zoomed region in the top chart.
- Per-Thread Taskdisplay: This chart shows tasks executed by each thread and their duration. To see tasks associated with a particular node, enable theShow/Hide Selected tasksbutton.You can zoom in or out the data in both views using the specific buttons in the chart toolbar or a mouse wheel. Use the drop-down box in the toolbar to switch between aThread Viewand aNode View.
In some cases, the trace data can contain additional information about the logical core on which a task executes and the data ID it is processing with the help of user-APIs supported byoneTBBand the Flow Graph Analyzer. When this information is available, you can visualize theThread Viewdata and color it by core information or by the data being processed.
- In theThread View, the vertical axis is a set of threads that participated in executing the flow graph, and the horizontal axis is time. Tasks with short durations are displayed with a lighter color than those with a longer duration. The lighter color highlights tasks that are small relative to the cost of scheduling the task.
- In theNode View, a set of thread timelines is created for each node in the graph. In each set, the vertical axis is a set of threads that participated in executing the flow graph, and the horizontal axis is time.In theNode View, a node’s set of timelines only displays tasks related to that node, while in theThread View, a single set of timelines shows the tasks related to all nodes.