- Propertiestab: Displays information about a selected graph in theGraphtab, a node in theNodetab, and an edge in theEdgetab.TheNodetab displays all properties supported for a given node type and allows you to interactively edit them. Some properties might be tied to the node type and are marked as read-only. See the Designer Workflow section for instructions on editing the properties of a node.
- Analytics Reporttab: Displays the output generated by any invoked analytics algorithms. Because analytics algorithms generate different outputs , this view changes when depending on an algorithm you run on the graph. The screenshot below shows a sample output forCompute Critical Path. The columns in this tab are sortable and enable efficient data manipulation during the performance tuning workflow.
- Designer Modetab: Shows the available node types you can use to construct a graph. This tab might change when new nodes are added to a Threading Building Blocks flow graph interface. For more information about each node type, use theWhat’s This?functionality on the node-type buttons.After you select a node type to insert into the graph, the mouse cursor takes the shape of the selected node type. You may add as many nodes of the same type as you want to by placing the cursor at a location on the canvas and clicking a mouse. To switch to a different node type, select the node type of interest in the tab.To exit theInsert Nodemode, press theESCkey if the mouse is placed in the canvas area, or select theInsert EdgeorMove Nodemodes from theToolbarmenu.
- Debug Outputtab: Displays messages output by the tool. Most of the messages are informational, but warning or error messages may appear.Warningmessages are green, andErrormessages are yellow.
- Source Viewtab: Displays the source mapping of a selected node if symbol resolution information has been captured during the collection.