Intel® Advisor from GUI
- On the Microsoft Windows* OS: From theStartmenu, choose
- In the Microsoft Visual Studio*:
- From theToolsmenu, choose>Intel Advisor [version]Vectorization and Threading Advisor Analysis.
- From the top toolbar: Clickicon.Intel AdvisorIf you do not see the icon, right-click the toolbar and selectIntel Advisorfrom the context menu.
- From a command line on Windows* or Linux* OS systems. Type theadvisor-guicommand and optionally specify apathto one of following:
- Full (absolute) path to a result file (*.advixe)
- Full path to a project file (config.advixeproj)
- Full path to a project directory. If there is no project file in the directory, theCreate a Projectdialog box opens and prompts you to create a new project in the given directory.