Work with Roofline HTML Report
Generate HTML Roofline Report
- RunCPU / Memory Roofline InsightsorGPU Roofline Insightsperspective.
- Select FLOAT or INT data type using the filter pane at the top of the Roofline chart.
- Export the project results by clicking the button and selectingExport as HTMLoption. To share your result as an image, consider selectingExport as SVGoption and setting up the resolution.
- Save the HTML report and open it in your browser.
Examine HTML Roofline Report
- Get the overview of application performance in theProgram Metricspane.
- Examine the overview of loops your application contains in theLoop Metricspane.
- Get the system configuration data in thePlatform Informationpane.
- View loop/kernel execution details by hovering over a dot on a Roofline chart.
- Project the loop/kernel performance onto the roof it uses and identify performance ceiling for this loop/kernel by clicking a dot on the Roofline chart.
- View all instances the loop/kernel contains by clicking the+button near a dot on the Roofline chart.
- Visualize performance of loops/kernels on different memory levels using a filter pane at the top of the chart.By default, the HTML report displays data for the memory level enabled inIntel Advisorat the moment of report generation.
- Enable roof ruler that helps you identify performance ceilings for loops/kernels using theGuidancedrop-down menu at the top of the Roofline chart.
- Customize Roofline chart representation and set up custom memory parameters to view loops/kernels performance against them using the menu in the top right corner of the Roofline chart.
- Set up the number of cores your application utilizes depending on threading usage in theCoresdrop-down menu in the top left corner of the Roofline chart.