Intel® Advisor Beta:
- (Optional) Once your application includes code that has been offloaded to the target device, you can useIntel Advisorto view a Roofline chart of the GPU code. For steps, see Identify GPU Performance Bottlenecks Using GPU Roofline.
- is a vectorization optimization tool that lets you identify high-impact, under-optimized loops, what is blocking vectorization, and where it is safe to force vectorization. It also provides code-specific how-can-I-fix-this-issue recommendations.Vectorization Advisor
- Roofline Analysisvisualizes actual performance against hardware-imposed performance ceilings (rooflines). It provides insights into where the bottlenecks are, which loops are worth optimizing for performance, what are the likely causes of bottlenecks and what should be the next optimization steps.
- is a fast-track threading design and prototyping tool that lets you analyze, design, tune, and check threading design options without disrupting your normal development.Threading Advisor
- is a visual prototyping tool that lets you represent and analyze performance for applications that use the Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB) flow graph interfaces.Flow Graph Analyzer
- (Offload AdvisorIntel® Advisor Betaonly) allows you to identify high-impact opportunities to offload to a target device as well as the areas that are not advantageous to offload. It provides performance speedup projection on target devices along with offload overhead estimation and pinpoints performance bottlenecks.