Performance Predictor Output Overview
- The main report in HTML format, named asreport.html.
- Two comma-separated CSV files, named asreport.csvandwhole_app_metric.csv.
- A graphical representation of the call tree showing the offloadable and accelerated regions, named asprogram_tree.dot.
- A graphical representation of the call tree, named asprogram_tree.pdf, which is generated if aDOTutility is installed on your system. It is the result of 1:1 conversion from theprogram_tree.dotfile.TheDOTutility is usually a part of a GraphViz* package.
- JSON and LOG files that contain data used to generate the HTML report, as well as logs. These files are primarily used for debugging and when reporting bugs and issues.