- Model different threading designs for your application
- Prototype project scaling on systems with larger core counts
- Find performance issues and fix them before implementing parallelism
- Find and eliminate data-sharing issues during design
How It Works
- Run theSurveyanalysis to find candidates for parallelizing.
- Add parallel site and task annotations to your code and re-build your application.
- RunSuitabilityanalysis to view proposed parallel design options.
- RunDependenciesanalysis to identify stoppers for adding parallel code.
- View the main performance metrics of your program with execution time details.
- View optimization recommendations that help you to improve the overall performance of your application and separate loops/functions.
- Examine how different parallel design options affect performance of annotated loops/functions and view estimated gain for each option. Check if annotated loops have dependencies that can be show-stoppers while parallelizing your code.