Insert Annotations in a Text
- Open theGUI and the relevant project.Intel® Advisor
- In theFilemenu, selectOptions.
- SelectEditorto display theOptions - Editordialog box. Follow the instructions to associate an editor with your source language(s).
- For your project, open theSurvey Sourcewindow.
- Double-click a source line to display the specified editor opened to the corresponding source location.
- Use the annotation assistant pane in the lower part of theSurvey Sourcewindow to select the type of annotation you want to add.
- Copy the selected annotations from the annotation assistant pane by clicking the button.
- Paste the copied annotations into your editor.
- You may need to move some annotation lines around.
- Repeat as needed for other annotations from step 4.