- Low- Find candidates for parallelizing.
- Medium- Model parallel design options and determine whether there are dependencies limiting parallelizing.
- Custom- Customize the perspective flow and properties.
- SelectLowaccuracy level to enable the Survey analysis and run the perspective by clicking button.You will get a Survey report that shows the execution times of your functions and loops.
- Sort the report data byTotal Timeto identify functions and loops with the longest execution time. These loops/functions are the best candidates to apply parallelization for.
- In your source code, annotate sites and tasks to model threading for and re-build your application. For more information on annotations and how to apply them, see Annotate Code for Deeper Analysis section.
- SelectMediumaccuracy level and run theThreadingperspective by clicking button.While the perspective is running, you can do the following in theAnalysis Workflowtab:
- Control the perspective execution:
- Stop data collection and see the already collected data: Click the button.
- Pause data collection: Click the button.
- Cancel data collection and discard the collected data: Click the button.
- Expand an analysis with to control the analysis execution:
- Pause analysis and see the already collected data: Click the button.
- Stop analysis and start the next analysis selected: Click the button.
- Interrupt execution of all selected analyses and see the already collected data: Click the button.