- To use the Suitability or Dependencies tools, your project/startup project must executeparallel site and task annotations.Intel® Advisor
- When using theGUI, this message appears when the specified project properties do not provide a correct path to the source location(s).Intel® Advisor
- This message can appear with the Survey tool if your target executes quickly and you clicked theStarted Pausedbutton (or equivalent option or Pause Collection annotation) in the side command toolbar. That is, you paused data collection so that data collection did not start until after the target's execution completed, but the target executes too quickly for the Survey tool to analyze.
- Use theAdvisor Workflowtab to guide you through the steps needed to run these tools, which analyze your running program.
- Windows* OS only: If you selected the wrong startup project, select and build the correct startup project and run the tool again.
- If your project/startup project did not executeannotations, make sure you have added parallel site and task annotations to your program and that they get executed when you run the startup project (Windows* OS) / target executable (Linux* OS).Intel® Advisor
- When using theGUI, open the project and then openIntel® AdvisorProject Propertiesdialog box. After checking that the path and target file name of theApplicationis correct in theAnalysis Targettab, click theSource Searchtab. Insert one or more new rows to specify the path to the source location(s). In this case, you do not need to rebuild your application.
- If your target executes quickly and you clicked theStarted Pausedbutton (or used the equivalent option or Pause Collection annotation) in the side command toolbar, clickCollect Survey Datainstead. Otherwise, the Survey tool cannot analyzer your target because it executes too quickly.