Dialog Box: Create a Result Snapshot
- Visually comparing one or more snapshots to each other or to the most recent analysis result can be an effective way to judge performance improvement progress.
- To view a snapshot, chooseFile>Open>Result...
- Snapshots are identified by a different icon in theVisual Studio* Solution Explorer and theIntel® Advisor. The wordsProject Navigator(read-only)appear after the snapshot name in a result tab.
- Click the/button in the analysis result.
- Click the button in the main toolbar.
To Do This
Specify the name of the read-only result snapshot. Provide a unique name, perhaps by adding an identifying suffix within the result name.
Enable source code availability in the resulting snapshot.
Enable binary availability in the resulting snapshot.
Pack into archivecheckbox
Create a one-file archive with all snapshot data inside.
Result pathtext box
Specify the path to the resulting snapshot archive. Use the
Browse...button to specify the address.
Disabled by default. Enable by selecting the
Pack into archivecheckbox.