Configure Target Application
- Developed to run on Windows* or Linux* operating systems using theIntel® oneAPI,DPC++/C++CompilerIntel® C++ Compiler Classic,Intel® Fortran Compiler Classic, or GNU*gcccompiler development environment
- That use C/C++, Fortran, or mixed Python* code for the portions that will run in parallel.
- That use Data Parallel C++ (DPC++), OpenCL™, or OpenMP* withpragma omp target(for C++) ordirective omp target(for Fortran) code
- Limit the number of threads used by parallel frameworks to configure the application for threading.
- Choose a small, representative data set to reduce analysis overheads by reducing the amount of analyzed data.