Advanced View Pane (Survey Report)
Advanced View Pane Purpose and Usage
Advanced View Pane Location
Advanced View Pane Regions and Usage
- Sourcetab -View source code for a selected loop.
- Top Down tab -View the function/loop hierarchy in a stack, and the source code associated with a specific function or loop. Each function or loop appears on a separate grid line. Loops are identified with an icon, the word[loop, followed by the source location and the function or procedure name that executes it.
- Assemblytab -View assembly representation for a selected loop.
- Why No Vectorization?tab -View the reason automated vectorization failed (Vectorization Advisor only).
- A full list of all recommendations reported by theVectorization Advisor
- A full list of compiler diagnostic data integrated into theVectorization Advisorinterface
- Selected Topics from the Intel® C++ Compiler User and Reference Guides
- Selected Topics from the Intel® Fortran Compiler User and Reference Guides
Advanced View Pane Controls
Click the control to save a read-only result snapshot you can view any time.
Intel Advisorstores only the most recent analysis result. Visually comparing one or more snapshots to each other or to the most recent analysis result can be an effective way to judge performance improvement progress.
To open a snapshot, choose
Click the various
Filtercontrols to temporarily limit displayed data based on your criteria.
Click the control to view loops in non-executed code paths for various instruction set architectures (ISAs). Prerequisites:
This toggle control currently combines two features: The
View Configuratorand the
Click the button to search for specific data.
Click the tab to open various
Intel Advisorreports or views.
Right-click a column header to:
Click the toggle to show all available columns in a column set, and resume showing a limited number of preset columns in a column set.
Click the control to:
For example, click the control in the
Compute Performancecolumn set to:
Click the control to show/hide a chart that helps you
visualize actual performance against hardware-imposed performance ceilings, as well as determine the main limiting factor (memory bandwidth or compute capacity), thereby providing an ideal roadmap of potential optimization steps.
Click a data row in the top of the
Survey Reportto display more data specific to that row in the bottom of the
Survey Report. Double-click a loop data row to display a
Survey Sourcewindow. To more easily identify data rows of interest:
Click a checkbox to mark a loop for deeper analysis.
If present, click the image to display code-specific
how-can-I-fix-this-issue?information in the
If present, click the image to view the reason automatic compiler vectorization failed in the
Why No Vectorization?pane.
Click the control to show/hide the