Recommendations Tab Purpose and Usage
Recommendations Tab Regions and Usage
- You can view a list of all performance issues detectable in Intel Advisor. Next toAll Advisor-detectable issues, click to display eitherC++orFortranissues.
- Issues and recommendations are displayed in a list. Under each issue, you'll see an explanation of the issue and recommendations for how to resolve it. You may also seeRead Morelinks with additional information about the topic.
- Advisor provides confidence levels for the issues and recommendations it identifies. To view the confidence level, hover the cursor over the name of a specific issue or recommendation.
- You can jump to a specific issue by clicking its name in the list of detected issues to the right.
- Performance issues identified with the loop
- Recommendations to fix those issues
- General cautions about problems that may influence performance