Top Down Tab (Survey Report)
Top Down Tab Purpose and Usage
Top Down Tab Location
Top Down Tab Regions and Usage
- Function Call Sites and Loops: View a hierarchical listing of functions and loops in your code. You can expand and collapse entries, or double-click the name of a function or loop to view its source code.
- Table Columns: View additional information about functions and loops in the grid, such as CPU time, type (function, scalar, etc.), compute performance statistics, the instruction sets and extensions (such as VNNI) used, and trip counts. See Data Reference for descriptions of the data columns in Survey and Refinement Reports.
Top Down Tab Controls
- Choose an existing view layout in theConfigurationdrop-down list.
- Enable/disable columns to show/hide.Outcome: A new view layout is added to theConfigurationdrop-down list, withCopy nadded to the name of the original layout.
- Click theRenamebutton and supply an appropriate name for the customized view layout.
- ClickOKto save the customized view layout.