- Indicates the Intel® IPP libraries that the compiler should link to. Possible values are:
- Tells the compiler to link using the main libraries set. This is the default if the option is specified with nolib.
- Tells the compiler to link using the Intel® IPP Cryptography libraries.
- nonpic(Linux* only)
- Tells the compiler to link using the version of the libraries that do not have position-independent code.
- nonpic_crypto(Linux only)
- Tells the compiler to link using the Intel® IPP Cryptography libraries. It uses the version of the libraries that do not have position-independent code.
- The compiler does not link to the Intel® IPP libraries.
Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804