Instructs the compiler to select a specific ABI implementation.
- Is the ABI implementation. Possible values are:
- Requests the latest ABI implementation.
- Requests the ABI implementation used in gcc 3.2 and gcc 3.3.
- Requests the ABI implementation used in gcc 3.4 and higher.
- The compiler uses the ABI implementation that corresponds to the installed version of gcc.
This option tells the compiler to select a specific ABI implementation. This option is compatible with gcc option
-fabi-version. If you have multiple versions of gcc installed, the compiler may change the value of
ndepending on which gcc is detected in your path.
gcc 3.2 and 3.3 are not fully ABI-compliant, but gcc 3.4 is highly ABI-compliant.
Do not mix different values for
-fabi-versionin one link.