Displays the compiler version information.
- The compiler version information is not displayed.
This option displays the startup banner, which contains the following compiler information:
- The name of the compiler and its applicable architecture
- The major and minor version of the compiler, the update number, and the package number(for example, Version 12.1.0.047)
- The specific build and build date (for example, Build <builddate>)
- The copyright date of the software
This option can be placed anywhere on the command line.