- Is the information to search for. Thestringmust appear within quotes. It can take one or more of the following forms:filenamefilename,routinefilename,range[,range]...filename,routine,range[,range]...If you specify more than one of the above forms in a string, a semicolon must appear between each form. If you specify more than onerangein a string, a comma must appear between eachrange. Optional blanks can follow each parameter in the forms above and they can also follow each form in a string.
- Specifies the name of a file to be found. It can include a path.If you do not specify a path, the compiler looks for the filename in the current working directory.
- Specifies the name of a routine to be found. You can include an identifyingparameter.The name, including anyparameter, must be enclosed in single quotes.The compiler tries to uniquely identify the routine that corresponds to the specified routine name.It may select multiple routines to analyze, especially if more than one routine has the specified routine name, so the routine cannot be uniquely identified.
- Specifies a range of line numbers to be found in the file or routine specified. Therangemust be specified in integers in the form:first_line_number-last_line_numberThe hyphen between the line numbers is required.
- No optimization report is generated.