Enables the use of profiling information during optimization.
Linux and macOS:
- Specifies additional instructions. Possible values are:
- Tells the profmerge utility to apply a weighting to the .dyn file values when creating the .dpi file to normalize the data counts when the training runs have differentexecution durations. This argument only has an effect when the compiler invokes the profmerge utility to create the .dpi file. This argument does not have an effect if the .dpi file was previously created without weighting.
- Enables or disables automatic invocation of the profmerge utility. The default ismerge. Note that you cannot specify bothweightedandnomerge. If you try to specify both values, a warning will be displayed andnomergetakes precedence.
- Enables the use of profiling information during optimization. The profmerge utility is invoked by default. This value is the same as specifying[Q]prof-usewith no argument.
- Profiling information is not used during optimization.