Gathers 2/4 doubleword values from memory referenced by the given base address, qword indices and scale, and using the given dword mask values. The corresponding Intel® AVX2 instruction is
- the vector of dword values copied to the destination when the corresponding element of the vector mask is '0'.
- the base address used to reference the loaded dword elements.
- the vector of qword indices used to reference the loaded dword elements.
- the vector of dword elements used as a vector mask; only the most significant bit of each dword is used as a mask.
- The compilation time literal constant, which is used as the vector indices scale to address the loaded elements. Possible values are one of the following: 1, 2, 4, 8.
The intrinsics conditionally load 2/4 doubleword values from memory using the base address, qword indices and 32-bit scale. The intrinsic
_mm_mask_i64gather_epi32()also sets the upper 64-bits of the result to '
Below is the pseudo-code for the intrinsics: