The following topic applies to Eclipse* for C/C++.
Eclipse* can build a makefile that includes Intel® C++ Compiler options for created
Shared Libraries, or
Static LibraryProjects. See Setting Options for a Project or File . When the project is complete, export the makefile and project source files to another directory, then build the project from the command line using
To export the makefile:
- Select the project in the Eclipse*Project Explorerview.
- Selectto launch theExport Wizard. TheExportdialog box opens, showing theSelectscreen.
- Select, then clickNext. TheFile Systemscreen opens.
- Check both thehello_worldandReleasedirectories in the left-hand pane. Ensure all project sources are checked in the right-hand pane.Some files in the right-hand pane may be deselected, such as thehello_world.oobject file and thehello_world.exeexecutable. The,Create directory structure for filesin theOptionssection must be selected to successfully create the export directory. This applies to project files in thehello_worlddirectory.
- Use theBrowsebutton to target the export to an existing directory. Eclipse* can create a new directory for full paths entered in theTo directorytext box. For example, if the/code/makefileis specified as the export directory, Eclipse* creates two new sub-directories:
- ClickFinishto complete the export.