Using Intel® Performance Libraries with Eclipse*
The following topic applies to Eclipse* for C/C++.
You can use the Intel® C++ Compiler with the following Intel® Performance Libraries that may be included as a part of the product:
- Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library (Intel® DAAL)
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP)
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB)
- Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL)
To access these libraries in Eclipse*, use the property pages:
- Select your project.
- Open the property pages fromand select .
Use Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Libraryproperty allows enabling the library and bringing in the associated headers.
- None: Disable Use of Intel® DAAL.
- Use threaded Intel® DAAL: Link using the threaded version of the library.
- Use non-threaded Intel® DAAL: Link using the non-threaded version of the library.
Use Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives Librariesproperty provides the following options in a drop-down menu:
- None: Disable use ofIntel® IPP.
- Use main libraries set: Use all libraries except Cryptography libraries.
- Use main libraries and cryptography library: Use Cryptography libraries and main libraries.
- Use non-pic version of libraries: Use the non-pic version of the main libraries.
- Use cryptography library and non-pic version of libraries: Use Cryptography libraries and the non-pic version of the main libraries.
The Cryptography libraries are subject to export laws.
Use Intel® Math Kernel Libraryproperty provides the following options in a drop-down menu: