Using Intel® Performance Libraries with Eclipse*
- Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library (Intel® DAAL)
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP)
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB)
- Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL)
- Select your project.
- Open the property pages fromand select .
- None: Disable Use of Intel® DAAL.
- Use threaded Intel® DAAL: Link using the threaded version of the library.
- Use non-threaded Intel® DAAL: Link using the non-threaded version of the library.
- None: Disable use ofIntel® IPP.
- Use main libraries set: Use all libraries except Cryptography libraries.
- Use main libraries and cryptography library: Use Cryptography libraries and main libraries.
- Use non-pic version of libraries: Use the non-pic version of the main libraries.
- Use cryptography library and non-pic version of libraries: Use Cryptography libraries and the non-pic version of the main libraries.
- None: Disables the use of the Intel® MKL.
- Use threaded Intel® MKL: Link using the threaded version of the library.
- Use non-threaded Intel® MKL: Link using the non-threaded version of the library.
- Use Intel® MKL Cluster and sequential Intel® MKL libraries: Link using the Intel® MKL Cluster Edition libraries and the sequential Intel® MKL libraries.
Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804