Using Intel® Performance Libraries with
- Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library (Intel® DAAL)
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP)
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB)
- Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL)
- None:Disables the use of the Intel® DAAL.
- Use threaded Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library:Links using the threaded version of the library.
- Use non-threaded Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library:Links using the non-threaded version of the library.
- None:Disables the use of the Intel® IPP.
- Use main libraries set:Uses all the libraries, except the cryptography libraries.
- Use main libraries and cryptography library:Uses the cryptography and main libraries.
- None:Disables the use of the Intel® MKL.
- Use threaded Intel® Math Kernel Library:Links using the threaded version of the library.
- Use non-threaded Intel® Math Kernel Library:Links using the non-threaded version of the library.
Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804