Usage of Training Alternative
- Create an SVM Classifier model builder using a constructor with the required number of support vectors and features.
- In any sequence:
- Use thesetSupportVectors,setClassificationCoefficients, andsetSupportIndicesmethods to add pre-calculated support vectors, classification coefficients, and support indices (optional), respectively, to the model. For each method specify random access iterators to the first and the last element of the corresponding set of values [ISO/IEC 14882:2011 § 24.2.7].
- UsesetBiasto add a bias term to the model.
- Use thegetModelmethod to get the trained SVM Classifier model.
- Use thegetStatusmethod to check the status of the model building process. IfDAAL_NOTHROW_EXCEPTIONSmacro is defined, the status report contains the list of errors that describe the problems API encountered (in case of API runtime failure).