Usage of Training Alternative
- Create a Gradient Boosted Tree Regression model builder using a constructor with the required number of classes and trees.
- Create a decision tree and add nodes to it:
- Use thecreateTreemethod with the required number of nodes in a tree and a label of the class for which the tree is created.
- Use theaddSplitNodeandaddLeafNodemethods to add split and leaf nodes to the created tree. See the note below describing the decision tree structure.
- After you add all nodes to the current tree, proceed to creating the next one in the same way.
- Use thegetModelmethod to get the trained Gradient Boosted Trees Regression model after all trees have been created.