Importing an Existing Project
- In Eclipse, selectFile > Import.
- In the General folder, selectExisting Projects into Workspaceand clickNext.The Import Projects window is displayed.
- Click theBrowsebutton adjacent toSelect root directory, select either the \DALsdk\Samples directory or a specific sample, and then clickOK. If you selected the Samples directory, all trusted applications (or Intel DAL applets) included in the folder or subfolders are displayed in the Projects window, as in the following example:
- If you select a specific sample, as in the following example,that sample is displayed in the Projects window:
- Make sure that the projects that you want to import are checked and clickFinish.
- In the Eclipse Package Explorer, select the imported project and clickBuild and Package DAL Project, or chooseDAL > Build and Package DAL Project.The Packaging DAL Applet window is displayed.
- In the Packaging DAL Applet window, clickOK. The imported sample is built.