Intel® EPID 1.1 Signing Sample
- Makes the platform prove its membership in a specific Intel EPID group.
- Verifies that specific data was signed by an Intel® DAL platform with membership in a specific Intel EPID group.
- Trusted Application - indicates whether the Intel EPID 1.1 provisioning process was already performed on this platform; sets the nonce that will be signed as a part of the signature; and signs the received message using the key currently stored by the instance.
- Host Application - communicates with the trusted application and server.
- Server - verifies the signature according to the platform Intel EPID groupID.