Linux* Host Application Sample
- Loads a trusted application into the Intel® DAL virtual machine (DAL VM).
- Communicates with the trusted application.
- Initializes a connection with the Intel DAL Host Interface Daemon.
- Installs a trusted application.
- Opens a session to the trusted application.
- Use the trusted application's SendAndRecv function to send command and receive data.
- Closes the session.
- Uninstalls the trusted application.
- Ends the connection with Intel DAL Host Interface Daemon.
- Install CMake
- Run inside/DALHostApplication/cmake . make