- When you click the Run button, the Intel DAL HIS (JHI) is launched. Shortly afterwards, the Intel DAL emulation is launched.
- When you click the Stop button, or when the Intel DAL Emulauncher program is closed, the Intel DAL emulation and the Intel DAL HIS application are terminated.
- API Level - Run the emulation according to the API level you are developing for, independent to the platform type or version. The tool will select the best emulation available for this API level.
- Platform - Select the emulation according to the platform type and version.
- Custom - Any executable you wish to run. This option enables you to run old versions of emulation you may want to run in order to reproduce status.
- Clear flash data. This setting clears the flash and starts with the base FW image rather than continuing with the previously run flash image. The flash data stores values such as a trusted application's flash storage, monotonic counter value and FW related data.
- Restart emulation each time you clickStart Emulation. If you do not choose to restart emulation each time you click Start Emulation and you try to run a different platform from Eclipse or Microsoft Visual Studio you will get a notification that a different version is already running, and that you should close the running emulation before trying to start a new version.
- Run in an emulation only mode in which the Intel DAL HIS will not be installed and run. This mode is useful when connecting to emulation from a remote Linux host platform.
- Enable OEM Signing. This flag allows you to load S-SDs on the emulation. See details in OEM Signing.
- Profile Trusted Application heap usage. This setting should only be used at the specific time the heap memory profiling is wanted. This setting is not saved from session to session if Emulauncher is closed. The feature supports multiple sessions and the history of each trusted application is saved, unless the Clear History function is used. Select a trusted application from the Profiler list to view its history.