Intel® System Studio
- Any x86-64 board running Ubuntu 16.04 -- the I/O functionality is supported if MRAA* supports it.
- You have already powered your target platform and connected it to your host computer. Your target platform must be running Ubuntu* 16.04.
- For steps to set up the UP2board, see the UP SQUARED* Grove IoT Development Kit Getting Started Guide .
- For steps to set up supportedIntel® IoT Gateways, including the Intel NUC, see Setting up an Intel® IoT Gateway using the Intel® IoT Developer Kit and Ubuntu* .
- You have installed theIntel System Studio. For general instructions to install the application, see the readme . For steps to make sure Docker is working, see the appropriate link below:
- For Windows* hosts: https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-system-studio-docker-install-windows
- If you have a Windows host system, Windows 7 and above is supported.
- If you have a Linux host system, Ubuntu 16.04 is supported.
- You must have an internet connection to run theIntel System Studioand create projects. The reason is that project samples need to be downloaded from the Internet.