- Installs Docker CE*
- Installs Docker Compose*
- Installs all the prerequisites and dependencies forEdge Insights for Industrial.
- Installs and sets up the Edge Insights for Industrial.
- Provisions Edge Insights for Industrial based on user input 1) Production or 2) Developer mode.
- Supports below use cases:
- Video Analytics + Time Series
- Video Analytics
- Time Series
- Brings up all container images as per the use case selected during Edge Insights for Industrial installation.
- Downloads Manageability module, which can be installed manually with TPM and non-TPM capability.
- Downloads Intel® Training and Learning Suite (TLS) server and TLSRemoteAgent service, which needs to be installed manually and configured respectively.
- Custom flow enabled to allow users to select/deselect different modules as per their choice.
- Ansible* playbooks for EII installation, provisioning, and cluster set up (single & multi nodes).
- Enable setup of single/multi-nodes deployment
- Multi-nodes deployment can be done with single command
- Helm charts for Kubernetes* (K8S*) deployment
- Deploy containers to Kubernetes cluster using Helm charts
- Support for Jupyter Notebooks* for developing User Defined Functions (UDFs)
- UDF development in Python* can be done using Jupyter Notebook
- Enabling Intel® RealSense™ camera support
- VI support ingestion from Intel® RealSense™ camera
- Generate point cloud data
- Pre-built containers distribution
- EII video pipeline multi-stream synchronous processing support
- Ubuntu* 20.04 Host OS and Docker* base image support
- C API layer support for EII Configuration Manager
- Timeseries Message Bus connections
- EII Messagebus output plugin for Telegraf*
- EII Messagebus input and output nodes for Kapacitor*
- Encoding cannot be enabled with native PCL udf.
- NativePCLIngestion CustomUDF throws warnings while processing rs2 depth frames.
Training and Learning Suite