View Energy Analysis Data with
- Summary Windowdisplays a summary of the data collected. This window is a good starting point for identifying energy issues.
- Correlate Metrics windowdisplays timelines for all collected data in the same time scale. This window is a good starting point for identifying energy issues.
- Bandwidth windowdisplays the DDR SDRAM memory events and bandwidth usage over time.
- Core Wake-ups windowdisplays wake-up events that caused the core to switch from a sleep state to an active state.
- CPU C/P States windowdisplays CPU sleep state and processor frequency data correlated. The data is displayed according to the hierarchy for the platform on which the data was collected, and over time.
- Graphics C/P States windowdisplays graphics sleep state, and P-state data collected. The data is displayed by device and over time.
- NC Device windowdisplays the different D0ix sleep states for North Complex devices, overall counts and over time.
- SC Device windowdisplays the different D0ix sleep states for South Complex devices, overall counts and over time.
- Thermal Sample windowdisplays the temperature readings from the cores and SoC.
- Timer Resolution(Windows* OS only) displays the timer resolution and requests to change it, including the process requesting the change.
- Wakelocks window(Android* OS only) displays wakelock data indicating why the system can or cannot enter the ACPI S3 (Suspend-To-RAM) state.