Get Started with the Intel® C++ Compiler 19.1 for
Before You Begin
Option 1: Use the Command Line
- For C source files:icc helloworld.c
- For C++ source files:icpc helloworld.cc
Option 2: Use Xcode*
- Select the target you want to change and selectBuild Rules
- Add a new rule by selecting+or usingEditor > Add Build Rule
- UnderProcess, selectC source filesorC++ source files
- UnderUsing, selectICC Intel® C++ Compiler 19.1
- Select the target to be built in the project editor underTargets
- SelectProduct > Build
- Explore the Intel® C++ Compiler 19.1 Developer Guide and Reference on the Intel® Developer Zone.
Find More: Intel® C++ Compiler
The Developer Guide and Reference contains information on:
Information on product installation, new and changed features, and issues that are not described in the product documentation.
This link takes you an archive of Intel® C++ Compiler release notes on the Intel® Developer Zone.
Software product documentation on the Intel® Developer Zone.
You can access general help for compiler options after setting up the environment by entering at the command line.
Find More: Intel® Product Suites
Code Samples and Tutorials
Code samples and corresponding tutorials. Learn specific compiler optimizations, features, tools, and programming concepts.
This document supplement contains information specific to Intel® System Studio.