Get Started with
- Standalone GUI, Microsoft Visual Studio* plug-in,and command line operational environments.
- Preset analysis configurations (with some configurable settings), as well as the ability to create custom analysis configurations to help you control analysis scope and cost.
- Visibility into individual problems, problem occurrences, and call stack information, with problem prioritization and filtering by inclusion and exclusion to help you focus on items that require your attention.
- Problem suppressions support to help you focus on only those issues that require your attention, including the ability to:
- Create suppression rules based on stacks
- Convert third-party suppression files to theIntel Inspectorsuppression file format
- Create and edit suppression files in a text editor
- Interactive debugging capability so you can investigate problems more deeply during analysis
- Persistent, propagated problem state information to help you avoid investigating issues over and over again
- A wealth of reported memory errors, including on-demand memory leak detection
- Memory growth measurement to help ensure your application uses no more memory than expected
- Data race, deadlock, lock hierarchy violation, and cross-thread stack access error detection, including error detection on the stack
- Intel® Software Manager to download and install Intel software updates, manage subscription status of installed software, activate serial numbers, and discover the latest news about Intel software (Windows* OS only)