Using Containers with Eclipse*
Use the Samples Browser to Create an Eclipse Project
Configure Project Properties
- Make sure you've followed the steps described on theUsing Containers page to download the Docker image.
- Open the Project Properties by right clicking.
- InPropertiesselect , and open theContainer Settingstab to set the following:
- CheckBuild Inside Docker Image.
- Select the docker image to use. If there are no images listed, verify that Docker is enabled for non-root users. Alternatively, you can run Eclipse with sudo.
- Apply and close the settings.
Compile the Application
- Click the Build Icon .
- Confirm that the console prints "Running in image..."
- Create a Run Configuration with.
- Create a new C/C++ Container Launcher.
- Select the Container tab and make sure theImageis set to the correct Docker image. To enable GPU in the container, add/dev/driin theRequired Host Directoriesand checkRun in Privileged Mode.
- To enable GPU in the container, select theContainertab and add/dev/drias Required Host Directories, and checkRun in Privileged Mode.
- Click theRunicon.
- Confirm that the console printsRunning in image...